Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage plan sponsor inquiries by researching compliance and procedural issues
- Performing compliance and nondiscrimination testing
- Calculating Contribution Calculations including Cross-Testing
- Working with actuaries
- Financial reports and Trust Accounting
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Preparation of IRS Forms 5500 and all related schedules
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
We offer a great working environment with competitive compensation based on experience and benefits package, including 401(k), Health, Life and Disability Insurance. We encourage career development by reimbursing for the cost of ASPPA credentialing exams, annual ASPPA membership dues and we strongly support attending industry events.
Working with us at RPA
Retirement Plan Administrators, LLC, located in Atlanta, GA, has been providing retirement plan consulting and administration for 30 years. We are seeking to add a full time experienced Plan Administrator to manage a diverse caseload of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans.
Successful candidates must be dedicated to customer service, be able to multi task, be highly motivated and organized.